Visit the stunning rock formations of Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill on a scenic half-day tour from Guilin. See a vast cave system on the confluence of the Li River and Peach Blossom River, discover the Moon-over-Water, and more.
What to Expect
Discover some of the most famous rock formations of downtown Guilin on a 4-hour guided sightseeing tour of Elephant Trunk Hill Park.
The karst rock formation of Elephant Trunk, located on the banks of the Li River, takes its name from its remarkable resemblance to an elephant drinking water from the river. Regarded as a symbol of the city, the popular site actually dates back more than 3.6 million years, and towers more than 180 feet (55 meters) over the green waters of the river.
Continue to Reed Flute Cave and explore a vast cave system at the confluence of the Taohua (Peach Blossom) River and Li River. Dubbed the “Palace of Natural Arts,” you will see a fairyland of karst rocks, stone pillars, and immense stalactites and stalagmites artistically illuminated by an artificial lighting system.
Admire other famous formations of the park, such as the Moon-over-Water Cave and Moon-through-Hill Cave which together make up the Li River Twin Moons.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off by private car
- Sightseeing program as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Gratuities to tour guide and driver
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
Know Before You Go
• Child price is 80% of adult price. Prices may vary according to your travel date and group size.
• The itinerary and schedule are for reference only, and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The Itinerary and schedule is subject to change at time booking order is confirmed.