Visit one of Central America's most modern cities and take an insightful half-day tour of its most important sights, including the National Palace, City Hall, Plaza of the Constitution, National Library, Metropolitan Cathedral, and the Central Market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera
- Depending on your pickup place the order of the itinerary may change
- Please the local supplier if you need a guide in any other language; tours in French, German, and Italian are subject to additional costs and guide availability
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact the local supplier to arrange
- A minimum of 2 adult passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled