This 8-hour tour will take you into the waters of the Guatemalan Pacific Ocean to fish for sailfish, mahi mahi and tuna. Choose between a small or large boat, depending on the number of people you're traveling with and enjoy an exciting day of fishing.
What to Expect
Guatemala is known as a global hotspot for raising sailfish, with unequaled numbers anywhere else in the world.
Your tour departs from Marina Pez Vela. You can select between a small or large boat, depending on the number of people in your group. The large boat holds a maximum of 8 people; the smaller boat has enough room for 3.
This tour includes meals, beverages and snacks on board as well as all of the equipment needed to go fishing.
All you need to do is wear comfortable clothing and sunblock, so you will enjoy a day not likely to be easily forgotten.
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Availability cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of availability
• The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions