This tour will take you into the waters of the Guatemalan Pacific Ocean to fish for sailfish, mahi mahi and tuna. Enjoy an exciting day fishing in the hottest spot on the planet for sailfish, and eat fresh ceviche or sashimi, depending on the catch.
What to Expect
Guatemala is known in the world as being the hottest spot on the planet for raising sailfish, with unequaled numbers anywhere else in the world. The tour includes transportation from Guatemala City. You will be picked up with your group at your hotel(s) and driven down to Marina Pez Vela, where you'll board a Bertram 31 fly-bridge and start the day in an exciting fashion!
This tour includes meals, beverages and snacks on board, plus all the equipment needed for fishing. You just need to show up with comfortable clothing and sunblock, and you'll be guided on how to acquire your catch of day - an experience never to be forgotten.
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
- Transport by private vehicle
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• A maximum of 8 people per booking is allowed
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Availability cannot be checked without making a booking.
• Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of availability