An evening relaxation in this world's largest permanent circus, appreciate the legendary masterpiece Magic Legend II presenting in-air bike performance, aerial ballet dance, acrobatics, and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
- Enjoy a 6-hour evening tour to the world’s largest long-standing circus
- Marvel at what distinguish this circus: the fusion of excellent performing skills, compelling story line, and advanced stage technology
- Experience an easy and care-free tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at more than 40 hotels in Guangzhou by air-conditioned coach
- Admission ticket to Guangzhou Chimelong International Circus (2nd class)
- Gratuities for driver (recommended)
- Tour guide service
- Extra cost for 1st class tickets
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The hotel you stay in downtown Guangzhou or China Hotel Marriott if your hotel is in the outskirts of the city. Please provide your hotel information 24hrs prior to the departure time. Accordingly you will be informed of exact pick-up time by your local service provider in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
- Hotel information should be provided for pick-up arrangement 24 hours prior.
- Please note that pick-up service is only available to guests staying at downtown Guangzhou hotels.
- If you live in the outskirt of Guangzhou, please go to China Hotel Marriott to join in this tour. The hotel pick-up time is 6:30 pm and the address is: 122 Liu Hua Road, Yue Xiu District Guangzhou.
- This is no refund for no shows. Please do not be late. Your coach will go with other passengers without you.
- Tickets for Chimelong International Circus are not refundable or extendable.
- 2nd class tickets are general seating; the audience may sit anywhere within the allocated sections in Gray Zone.
- 1st class tickets are reserved seats in Purple Zone.