Tubing and Touring the River Negro
From £44 per personBook now
- Have heaps of fun touring and tubing down the beautiful and powerful Rio Negro
- Led by a bilingual guide, your experience will commence at the foot of the Victoria Waterfall, where you will have a safety briefing
- Get your very own rafting tube and revel in 2.5 hours of thrilling adventure on the crystal clear rapids
Led by a bilingual guide, your experience will commence at the foot of the Victoria Waterfall. Here you will have a safety briefing.
After this you will get your very own rafting tube and set loose on the exciting Rio Negro. Adrenaline will run free as you twist and turn through the crystal-clear rapids.
For 2.5 hours, revel in the thrills offered by the rolling, rushing rapids and the natural beauty of this region.
- Bilingual guide
- Safety briefing
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to and from the operation centre
You will meet at the centre, which is located inside the property of the Hotel Hacienda Guachipelín, in the National Park Rincón de la Vieja area, Curubande, Liberia Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
• Minimum height of participants must be 1.5 metres (approximately 5 feet) or taller
Product ID: 11182