Canyoneering and Horseback Tour
From £48 per personBook now
- The natural beauty of Costa Rica is showcased on this active 2.5 hour tour combining sightseeing, canyoneering and horseback riding
- Travel by horseback to the Rio Colorado Canyon and river and allow your bilingual guide to point out all the interesting sights en route
- Descend down the impressive 35 metre (115 feet) Victoria Waterfall by rappel line and then take a refreshing dip in the crystal clear water
- Marvel at the incredible flora and fauna unique to the area
- All necessary equipment and a safety briefing are included
Upon meeting at the tour operation centre with your bilingual guide will mount your horse for a 45 minute journey to the beautiful Rio Colorado Canyon.
After 45 minutes you will stop briefly at changing rooms to prepare for the canyon tour. You will then make your way to the stunning Victoria Waterfall. Here you will receive a short safety briefing before you start the canyoneering portion of your adventure.
At the Rio Colorado you will travel down the river, discovering cataracts, inlets and hidden depths along the way. The canyon hosts a variety of exotic flora and fauna which you will no doubt keep you occupied until you get the opportunity to fully experience the beauty and power of Victoria Waterfall.
Victoria Waterfall is 55 metres high (115 feet). Here you will have the chance to descend down the cascading falls by rappel lines. Here you may also enjoy a refreshing dip into the crystal clear waters.
After getting your fill of action and adventure, you will make your way back to the change rooms to get into some dry clothes and mount your horse again for the ride back to the tour operation centre.
Featuring so many different elements, nature, horseback riding and adventure, this tour is ideal for a wide variety of visitors who are looking for a unique way to explore beautiful Costa Rica.
- Bilingual guide
- Safety briefing
- Tour fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to and from tour operation centre
You will meet at the tour operation centre, located inside the property of the Hotel Hacienda Guachipelín, in the National Park Rincón de la Vieja area, Curubande, Liberia Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
• Minimum height of participants is 1.5 metres (approximately 5 feet)
Product ID: 11185