Monteverde Cloud Forest ReserveProduct ID: 27995
From £51.58 per personBook now
- Explore the Monteverde Cloud Forest with one of the best, most informative bilingual naturalist guides in Costa Rica
- Admire the flora and fauna as you hike through the rugged trails of one of the most exceptional forests in the world
- Support educational programs in the area with your visit
When you go on this 4-hour guided tour, you will hike through the rugged trails of the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve. Here you can enjoy an area that is less crowded during the busy season than most parts of Costa Rica. There is a restaurant in the park if you want to buy snacks and drinks.
It's important to do this hike in the Cloud Forest because climate change is affecting many part sof the world and there are very few Could Forests left in the world. It's a lush, green, sensory experience you won't want to miss!
- Transport to/from most local hotels in the Monteverde area
- Fun and professional guides who love what they do
- Visit to the hummingbird gallery
- Cloud Forest Reserve entry fee
- Tropical fruit break and typical local meal
- Gratuities and extra snacks
We pick up and drop-off at most local hotels. Our headquarters is in the center of La Fortuna near the Arenal Volcano Behind the Central Church -- the 3-story building that says "DESAFIO." We also have offices in Monteverde, Guanacaste and Playa Samara. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 27995