Canyon Canopy Tour
From £41 per personBook now
- Non-stop excitement and indescribably exotic beauty awaits you on this two-hour canopy tour
- The canopy of the National Park Rincón is the only one in Costa Rica that takes you through a canyon and over a turbulent river
- Rappel, climb and swing from the 12 cable rides, 24 canopy platforms, two climbing walls, hanging bridge, via ferrata and swing seats
- You will view a great variety of exotic vegetation, birds, mammals and reptiles
- Bilingual tour guide, safety briefing and all necessary equipment are included
The canopy of the National Park Rincón is the only one in Costa Rica that takes you through a canyon and over a beautiful, but turbulent river. Before you sign up for this tour, imagine the thrill you will feel while rappelling, rock climbing and swinging via ferrata and hanging bridges. All the while you will be taking in the majestic canyon made by the erosion of the Rio Blanco over millions of years.
On this incredible tour you will view a great variety of exotic vegetation, birds, mammals and reptiles. Jam-packed with activities, you may count on having the chance to enjoy 12 cable rides, 24 canopy platforms, two climbing walls, a hanging bridge, via ferrata, rappel and swing seats.
Featuring the perfect combination of adrenaline pumping physical activities and beautiful tropical scenery, this tour is the ideal experience for active travellers.
- Bilingual guide
- Safety briefing
- Tour fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to and from tour operation centre
You will meet at the tour operation centre, located inside the property of the Hotel Hacienda Guachipelín in the National Park Rincón de la Vieja, Curubande, Liberia Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
Product ID: 11178