Grand Teton Wildlife Adventure Evening Tour
From £79 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-ups available on request. Please call the supplier after booking to arrange details
- Look for bears, moose, elk, and bighorn sheep in Grand Teton National Park
- Learn about the struggle for survival in the park from naturalist guides
- Get closer to the wildlife in open-air vehicles and on foot
- Enjoy the use of high quality binoculars and spotting scopes to see animals in the distance
- Get panoramic views of the dramatic landscape
You will be traveling by customized open-air vehicle (weather dependent), driving on open-road and off-road to get you as close as safely possible, for you and the wildlife. There will be opportunities to step out of the vehicle for an even more in-depth experience.
Take a short hike (optional) with the guide, who will set up high-powered scopes for you to see any wildlife that is further away. You will also have the use of a pair of high quality binoculars for the duration of the tour.
Encompassing more than 310,000 acres, Grand Teton National Park is home to a diverse range of large mammals, such as grizzly and black bear, wolves, elk, moose, mule deer, pronghorn, bison, and bighorn sheep. Numerous species of birds, including eagles, hawks, and owls can also be observed.
Learn the park’s history, and the epic struggle for survival that the animals must endure.
- Snacks and refreshments
- Use of binoculars and spotting scopes
- Biologist/naturalist guide
- Use of a blanket
- National Park entrance fee (can be purchased at the park entrance on the tour)
- Guide gratuity (suggested tip is 10-15% of tour price)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (available on request)
Meet at the Teton Village Clock Tower, Teton Village, Wyoming. It is located between the Alpenhof Hotel and Teton Village Sports, at the base of the Teton Village Tram. Directions from Jackson: Take Broadway towards the WY-22 junction. Turn north on WY-22, and drive 7-9 miles until you reach the stoplight at WY-390. Turn right. Drive for 5-7 miles until you see the signs for Teton Village. Turn left into Teton Village. You can park your car in any of the public parking lots in Teton Village
• Please bring a jacket (fleece is usually sufficient) and sunglasses, wear long pants, and closed-toed shoes. Blankets are provided for the open-air vehicles for extra warmth
• Please have your camera ready, as wildlife sightings can often be quick. Make sure your camera has plenty of battery-power and that you have lots of memory-space on your camera
Product ID: 39858