Full-Day Private Diving Charters St.MartinProduct ID: 14075
From £1,146.19 Per group up to 6Book now
- Get exclusive access to a chartered dive boat
- Visit some of Saint Martin's best dive sites
- Enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks
- Customize the excursion to suit your desires
You get the whole boat to yourself and are provided with all the equipment you need, along with complimentary fruit, water and snacks.
The waters of Saint Martin teem with colorful marine life, from the big boys, like turtles, dolphin and stingrays, to the little critters, such as nudibranchs and seahorses.
The itinerary will depend on the weather, sea conditions and visibility, but a full-day excursion can take in Tintamarre Island, the local reefs close to Grand Case and the Dutch side, where you will also get time for lunch at Pinel island at a local restaurant.
After lunch there will be time for another dive, snorkel, or to soak up the sun at your leisure.
Don’t worry if some of your group are not keen on diving. Octopus offer combination trips for families or friends that includes experiences divers, novice divers, snorkelers or any mixture of the above.
The trip is tailored to suit your needs, and to make it the best part of your Saint Martin vacation.
- Fresh Water
- Sodas and Snacks
- Beer and wine available on request
- Boat captain and dive guide
Octopus Diving has a booking shop, retail and activity desk in the main street of Grand Case. The departure location is a 30 second walk from the booking office and is sign posted on the main street. Just follow signs to the Grand Case Beach Club. (Open in Google Maps)
• We operate on St. Maarten / St. Martin Island time NOT cruise ship time, or any other time.
• Our cancellation policy is:
Due to the exclusive service that we provide, and the extremely low numbers on the boat, cancelations and reservation changes can harm our business. Therefore: cancelations or reservation changes less than 48 hours in advance will be charged in full. Thank you for your understanding.
• All prices are exclusive of a 2% TCGA tax and also a USD 2.50 per person marine park user fee.
Product ID: 14075