Discover the hidden secrets and breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon by exploring its interior. This full-day hike is a great way to experience the profound depth and wonder of this special place with an extremely knowledgeable guide.
What to Expect
Your small-group hike begins with pick-ups in Sedona and Flagstaff. After a beautiful drive through Oak Creek Canyon and the San Francisco Volcanic Field, begin your hike at one of the best trails on the south rim.
This moderately strenuous hike descends approximately 1,100 vertical feet over 1.5 miles into the very heart of the canyon. During the course of the hike, enjoy amazing views of the canyon from different lookout points .
Lunch will be a wonderful picnic along the rim. After lunch, choose between several options. For those who want to continue with some hiking, take a scenic 3-mile rim walk. For those who wish to do some sightseeing, enjoy a tour to Grand Canyon Village, Lipan Point, and Moran Point.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Ice cold bottle of water and soda
- A delicious lunch (or dinner)
- Telescope to view all the details
- All entry fees and permits
- A professional and knowledgeable guide
Know Before You Go
To make sure you are prepared for the hike, please follow these guidelines:
1. You must be able to hike a minimum of 3 miles
2. You must be able to carry a minimum of 2 quarts of water
3. You must be able to hike a 1,000 foot elevation change
4. You must be prepared for temperature extremes
5. You are over the age of 8