Experience this incredible 2-hour underwater excursion in the BS1100 submarine (including 40min of dive) which has been specially designed to make sure everyone enjoys great views of the Indian Ocean at 35 meters below sea level.
What to Expect
For a fun-filled experience with nature, book a ticket for the BS1100 which seats 10 people. Each comfortable chair has its own window, so you will have uninterrupted views of the ocean bed. The submarine is piloted by an experienced captain who knows everything about the creatures of the Indian Ocean. You will be taken out to an old wreckage, the Star Hope, where zebra fish, eels and other sea life congregate. At the end of the trip, you will receive a certificate signed by the pilot to acknowledge you were 35 metres under the sea. A cool soft drink is also included.
The trip last for two hours in total (including 40min of dive) and you will be given a thorough explanation of the day’s activities, plus all the safety precautions needed. You do not need to bring any special clothing or equipment with you – but don’t forget your camera.
Please remember, the fish and other sea life are completely wild, so we cannot guarantee what you will see on your trip.
- Transfers from jetty to activity and back again
- 40 minute dive
- Professional pilot guide
- Light refreshment after the dive
- Diving certificate
What's Not Included
- Hotel Transfers
- Tips and gratuities
Le Pescatore Restaurant
Trou aux Biches,
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Cancellations made within 24-hours incur 100% cancellation fees
• Participants must be in good physical condition and not suffering from cardiovascular or respiratory diseases
• Accessible to non-divers and persons who do not know how to swim
• It is advised to wear flat shoes, shorts or swimming gear
• High-heel shoes and sarees are forbidden
• It is forbidden to smoke, eat and drink alcohol