Discover a bit of Spanish culture at a top-quality flamenco show in Sacromontes' Cuevas los Tarantos. This 75-minute show with well-known artists provides great evening entertainment based on traditional Spanish flamenco at a bargain price.
What to Expect
Immerse yourself in Granada’s Andalusian flamenco culture at a live performance in an authentic cave. You’ll enjoy an uplifting 75-minute show performed by live dancers and musicians in one of Sacromonte's gypsy cave homes, a limestone dwelling that has been inhabited since the 15th century.
You’ll experience Spain’s soul-stirring gift to the world of music, in the neighborhood that flamenco calls home.
Zambra is a nightly show held at Cuevas Los Tarantos and features a large cast of artists, including prominent figures in Granada’s flamenco world.
Enjoy a refreshing beverage at the bar, dine on traditional Spanish cuisine, and revel in the splendor of flamenco.
- Discounted admission ticket
- Licensed bar and kitchen
What's Not Included
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• There is no special dress code.
• Cuevas Los Tarantos is just a 20-minute walk from the center of Granada.
• Daily shows are scheduled at 21:00 and 22:30.
• Your reservation must be confirmed by phone or email within 48 hours of your reservation date.