Experience the relaxing sensation of a traditional hammam at a 1.5-hour session at Granada’s Hammam Al Ándalus. Explore the hot, cold and steam rooms and alternate periods of bathing with time in the relaxation rooms to totally unwind.
What to Expect
Enjoy a relaxing Arabic tradition at Granada’s Hammam Al Ándalus, and experience the refreshing sensation of authentic hot, cold and warm steam rooms, fed by thermal waters.
Bathing can be alternated with periods of relaxation in the relaxation room where you can sip on mint tea and unwind to soothing Andalusian music.
Located at the foot of the Alhambra, behind the ancient mosque, now known as the Church of Santa Ana, Hammam Al Ándalus is dedicated to stress-free experiences. Move freely between the hot, warm and cold baths, recreating the original rhythm of an Andalusian Hammam.
Top it all off in the steam room, which you can return to as often as you like between swims, and unwind in the rest room.
- 1.5-hour session at Hammam Al Ándalus
- Unlimited mint tea and water
- Shampoo, hair gel, hairdryer and moisturizing cream
- Lockers for storing personal items available in the dressing rooms
Know Before You Go
• Please note: swimwear must be worn (swimsuit or bikini) and long hair must be tied up. It is not necessary to use a swimming cap
• Wearing shoes is permitted in the dressing rooms only
• Please arrive a little in advance of your booked time and exit promptly. Any time not used once the session commences may not be recuperated
• With exception to the dressing rooms, the Hammam is mixed
• Please keep silent inside the facilities of Hammam Al Ándalus
• It's recommended you hydrate yourself in the hammam by drinking tea or water from time to time
• You should not spend more than 10 minutes at a time in the hot thermal spa or steam room to avoid suffering from a drop in blood pressure