Learn about the Islamic and Christian past of Granada and take a guided tour of the surroundings of Alhambra. Visit emblematic places such as The Wine Door, The Palace of Charles V, The Justice Gate, The Hammam, and The Old Muslim Bath.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Visit the Palace of Charles V
- Admire the Church of Santa Maria de la Alhambra
- Learn about the history of Granada
- English and Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour of the Alhambra surroundings
- Tickets for the Generalife, the Nasrid and Alhambra palaces.
- Wheelchair users
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the visit, next to the Parking P1 of the Alhambra located in the Paseo de la Sabica, where the touristic buses stop. This is just in front of the the Restaurant Arrayan del Generalife (down the stairs inside the parking lot).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- The tour does not enter the Alhambra, Palacios Nazaríes or Generalife.