Experience a unique, cultural tradition of southern Spain at a flamenco show in Granada. Listen to the passionate sounds of a guitar player and flamenco singer and watch as 2 dancers perform at an atmospheric tablao in the Albaycín neighborhood.
What to Expect
Experience the flamenco culture of southern Spain at an atmospheric tablao in Granada’s Albaycín neighborhood, just minutes from the San Nicolás viewpoint.
Take your seats for the show, consisting of several different palos (flamenco styles), from the soleá to an alegría. Watch as 2 dancers are accompanied by a passionate flamenco singer, a guitar player, and a percussionist.
Know Before You Go
• Please note that there is no dress code for the show
• Filming is not allowed
• Photography is allowed without flash
• Silence is requested during the performance
• Please inform the tour operator of any allergies
• Shows are held twice daily at 20:00 and 22:30.
• Meals start around 45 minutes before the show, so please try to arrive an hour beforehand
• Please inquire about the possibility of eating in the garden upon booking
•´Seats are allocated upon reservation, so please book early to secure your place
• Please arrive 15 minutes before the show starts (19:45 or 22:15). If you are thinking of having dinner at the restaurant please arrive at 18:30 or 21:00 (dinner at the garden) and 19:00 or 21:45 (dinner inside)