Explore the enchanting neighborhoods of Granada on a 3-hour tour by motorized scooter, and marvel at the narrow streets and Moorish architecture of the Albayzin. Get breathtaking views of the Alhambra, and end with an optional flamenco show in Sacromonte.
What to Expect
This tour will show off the history of the Arabic Granada. Explore the most beautiful nooks of the city. You will be guided through the Granada designed by Emperor Carlos V, above the small and hilly streets of the old Arabic neighborhood.
Enjoy an amazing view of one of the most fascinating monuments in the world, the Alhambra, and enter into nature to visit the beautiful Gitano del Sacromonte neighborhood and its abbey.
Enjoy this fantastic city on-board an electric scooter and if you want, what better way to finish the tour than with a real flamenco show in a Sacromonte cave. Are you going to miss this? Explore Granada in a different way.
- Scooter rental
- Multilingual guide
- Road assistance
- City map
- Helmet and locks
What's Not Included
- 2nd helmet (EUR 5)
- Optional flamenco show in the Sacromonte Cave (EUR 20 per person)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that on Sundays and during low season, the flamenco show is not always available
• All scooter drivers must have a passport or identity card and valid driver's license for Spain. If you don't have an EU driving license, you will need an International driver's license or official Spanish translation of your driver's license
• Minimum age for the 125cc scooters is 21 years old. You must also be in possession of a driver's license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3 years (18 years of age with a motorcycle license)
• Minimum age for the 50cc scooter is 18 years of old with a car driver’s license valid in Spain
• This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons per group
• A EUR 150 deposit is required