Discover the flamboyant city of Seville on a 12-hour guided tour from Granada. Walk along the banks of the Guadalquivir River, and enjoy panoramic views from the Giralda. Be shocked by the beauty of the Reales Alcázares and Cathedral of Saint Mary.
What to Expect
Make the most of your visit to Seville with a guided tour of the capital of Andalusia, and explore the most important monuments and areas of the city.
Depart Granada for the transfer south to Seville. Upon arrival, your guide will reveal the city’s special charm and the beauty of its Hispanic-Muslim architecture. Walk alongside the Guadalquivir River at it snakes through some of the city’s most picturesque neighborhoods.
Visit emblematic monuments that encompass the artistic heritage of Andalusia, such as the Gothic-Mudejar beauty of the Reales Alcázares. Be amazed by the vast dimensions of the Cathedral of Saint Mary. Stroll the streets and courtyards of the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter of Seville where the 2nd largest Jewish community in Spain was established.
If you feel up to it, finish the day with a climb of almost 98 meters at the Giralda; the undisputed symbol of the city, and a nice way to end an unforgettable tour before your return transfer to Granada.
- Pick-up and drop off at centrally located hotels in Granada
- Entrance fees to the Cathedral, Giralda, and Real Alcazares
What's Not Included
- Lunch (optional for EUR 18)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the order of this tour can change due to unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in 2 different languages
• The tour in French, German, and Italian is available on request. Please consult the supplier if you would like the tour in other languages
• Please provide your hotel information, phone number, and email contact