Visit Alhambra at your own pace and with an audio guide. Then, complete your the visit to Granada with a guided tour of the UNESCO Heritage Neighborhoods Albayzin and Sacromomonte. 1 or 2-day tours are available as well as to entry to the Nasrid Palaces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- Arabic, Spanish, Dutch, English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, French, Russian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
For the Albayzin and Sacromonte Guided Tour, the meeting point is Isabel La Catolica Square. Look for the local partner's orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Valid passport or ID card is needed to enter the Alhambra. The original document is required, photos or photocopies are not valid.
- You can do this tour in 1 day or 2 days. After your reservation, contact the local partner to confirm via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you include the names and surnames, ID/passports, ages, and nationalities of all participants (including minors).