Enjoy guaranteed and skip-the-line access to the popular Alhambra, Nazaries Palaces, fortress and Generalife Gardens with an official guide and get swept up in the beauty and architecture of this UNESCO site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Visit and take pictures at Nasrid Palaces, the monument most visited in Spain
- Marvel at Granada's impressive Alhambra Palace Complex and its surrounding gardens
- Step back in time and discover ancient monuments such as the Court of the Lions and the Hall of the Ambassadors
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Alhambra Gardens, Generalife, Charles V Palace and Alcazaba
- Official bilingual guide
- Audio system to improve the experience
- Semi private group (max 10 people)
- Lunch or other activities in the city
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As per Alhambra policy and in order to preserve the monument, time slots may be changed prior to your ticket date.
- Child tickets can be booked onsite with a high risk of selling out.
- Please bring your passport on the day of your tour.