Travel back to the Middle Ages and learn the legends of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter on a 2.5-hour tour. Wander the narrow streets around the cathedral, discovering picturesque squares and churches. End with a pintxo tasting in a traditional tapas bar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Explore medieval life in Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- Wander down narrow streets to discover picturesque squares and churches
- Discover locales off the beaten track such as one of the most emblematic cake shop of Barcelona, and A roman temple hidden in a medieval house
- Go to Plaça Sant Jaume to admire the City Hall and Presidential Palace
- Taste authentic typical tapas.
- 1 pintxo (snack) and 1 drink at the end of the tour
- 1 panellet
- Pick-up and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring a bottle of water in summer