Explore Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with a full-day ticket. Enjoy entry to the park, daily interactive keeper presentations and animal shows, and join the popular wild lorikeet feeding!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, 28 Tomewin Street, Currumbin, QueenslandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes as the Sanctuary covers a large area with varying terrains
- The Sanctuary is wheelchair accessible. Note that some paths may not be suitable for wheelchairs, prams/strollers, or the mobility impaired
- You can hold a koala and purchase souvenir photographs for an additional cost
- Transfers to the Sanctuary are available on request for an additional cost and can be organized after booking
- You are welcome to bring your own food to enjoy at one of the picnic grounds around the park