Experience 2 iconic Goan attractions on a 9-hour spice and crocodiles tour of Goa, and see “magars” (crocodiles) in the Cumbarjua Canal. Visit a spice plantation for lunch, and tour the grounds on foot and from the back of an elephant.
What to Expect
Discover the vintage charm and natural beauty of Cumbarjua on a 9-hour sightseeing tour of Goa, and watch Indian crocodiles swim towards the canal, before visiting a local spice plantation.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer to Cortalim Jetty in Old Goa and climb aboard a boat to cruise towards the Cumbarjua Canal and island town on the banks of the Mandovi River. Keep your eyes out for the local crocodiles (“magars” in Indian). Crocodile sightings are a common feature along the Cumbarjua canal, but a rarity in the rest of the state.
Continue to the spice plantation, where you will be welcomed by Goan women dressed in traditional costume. Next, follow a professional biologist on a tour of the plantation, and learn about each herb, spice, shrub and plant of the village.
Having worked up an appetite, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, along with some “Cashew Fenny,” a local spirit said to be good for the digestion. Experience the beauty of the spice plantation on elephant back. Then, transfer back to your resort in Goa for the end of the tour services.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel
- Guide and assistance services
- Drinks (2 bottles of mineral water) on board the vehicle
- Crocodile Dundee refreshments and boat entry
- Spice plantation lunch and tour
- Elephant ride at the spice plantation
- All taxes as per Government rules
What's Not Included
- Any air or train fares
- Medical insurance
- Any costs arising from unforeseen circumstances (such as flight delays, cancellations, hike in fares, strike, or natural calamity
- Tips and personal expenses
- Camera fees at the monuments
Pick-up from your hotel in Goa
Know Before You Go
• Please note that alcoholic drinks are at your own expenses