Visit three castles and a well-preserved village on this adventure through the sights and stories of Outlander. From the comfort of a mini coach and with an experienced guide see some of the main highlights of the Outlander TV series.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NW. Stance 23 - 32.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag.
- This small-group tour has a maximum of 16 participants.
- With time off the bus, you'll have the opportunity to take nature walks so wear suitable clothing and footwear
- Please note that Blackness Castle is only available to visit Sunday to Thursday.
- Doune Castle - Due to ongoing maintenance work, we're unable to visit this site on tours departing within the next few weeks