Explore the land and legends of Scottish heroes William Wallace and Rob Roy and experience the natural beauty of Loch (lake) Lomond and The Trossachs.
What to Expect
After leaving Glasgow, stop at the ‘bonnie banks’ of Loch Lomond, one of the prettiest and largest lochs in the whole of Scotland. Take a one-hour cruise, enjoying spectacular views of the loch’s many islands and the surrounding mountains. Alternatively, take a stroll through the picturesque loch-side conservation village of Luss, with its quaint houses, cafes and stunning views across the loch’s western shoreline.
Eat lunch in the small village of Aberfoyle, nestled in the heart of the beautiful Trossachs National Park. After lunch, continue through the Trossachs, Scotland’s first national park, known as ‘the Highlands in miniature’ for its abundance of lochs, mountains, and forests. It is also known as the homeland of legendary outlaw, Rob Roy MacGregor.
The final stop is the magnificent Stirling Castle, which sits high on volcanic rock and offers wonderful views of the surrounding landscape. You will have time to visit the castle and learn of the exploits of key historic figures including William Wallace, Robert the Bruce, and Mary Queen of Scots. With plenty of interesting things to see and do, the Stirling Castle experience is well worth a visit. You then make your way back to Glasgow.
- A friendly and knowledgeable driver-guide
What's Not Included
- Meals and optional extras (i.e. entry fees to Stirling Castle or the cruise) are not included
You can find the Glasgow departure and return point at the designated bus stop at 266 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1QX.
Know Before You Go
• Translations can be provided upon request - please email email@example.com
• Unfortunately we cannot carry children under the age of 5
• Tours require a minimum of 6 passengers to run. We will notify customers of tour cancellation by approx 18:00hrs the day prior to tour departure, this is to allow time for last minute bookings to come through. If cancelled we will offer a full refund/alternative tour the same day/the same or an alternative tour on a different day
• All Customers who cancel any tour reservation will be charged an administration fee of 10%.
• A full refund (less 10%) will be given for 1-day tours cancelled more than 72hrs before departure, and for multi-day tours cancelled more than 7 days before departure.
• 1-day tours cancelled less than 72hrs before departure, and multi-day tours cancelled less than 7 days before departure, will receive no refund. No refunds are offered if the passenger is late for a tour/cannot find the pick-up point