Explore the Highlands of Scotland on a 2-day sightseeing tour of its historic monuments and stunning landscape, with time for some monster hunting at Loch Ness, and an overnight stay near the banks of the Loch in charming bed and breakfast accommodation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the Highlands of Scotland on a sightseeing tour of its stunning landscapes
- Drive to Glencoe, site of the 17th-century Massacre of Glencoe between rival clans
- Look for the Loch Ness Monster from your overnight accommodation close to the loch
- See the towering mountain of Ben Nevis, the highest on the British Isles
- English-speaking guide
- 1 nights bed and breakfast accommodation
- Entrance fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present a negative rapid test taken on the same day of the activity
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted on the tour.
- The maximum luggage weight is 15 kg, the maximum size is 55cm x 40cm x 20cm. You may bring one small carry-on per person.