Glasgow’s Music Mile tour is an entertaining guided walk around the music hot spots of the city center. Explore the dive bars, flagship concert halls and the ghosts of gigs long gone. Join a unique walking tour of the UK's first UNESCO City of Music.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet on the steps of the Sauchiehall Street entrance to the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall. Your guide will be wearing a Glasgow Music City Tours T-shirt, black with the company logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to licensing laws, the minimum age for the tour is 14 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable, flat shoes and waterproof clothing
- Please note, there will be stairs and inclines