See epic ruined castles, listen to tales of old clan rivalries, and venture through brilliant mountain scenery on this full-day tour from Glasgow to the Scottish Highlands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NW. Tours will depart between stances 23 and 32.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Touring with a maximum of 16 passengers, you will get more for your money, more personal attention, more time with the locals, more time off the bus, more time on the back-roads and just more of an authentic, friendly experience. The smaller groups allow you to meet people from all over the world and make friends for life
- Because you'll have opportunities to take nature walks, please bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour
- Inveraray Castle is open Easter - mid October only
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items