Monet's at Giverny and the Museum of Impressionism
From £76 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up is only available from the following districts: 75001, 75002, 75003, 75004, 75005, 75006, 75007, 75008, 75009, 75014, 75015, 75016 or 75017. No pick-up is offered from the city gates of Paris (except Porte Maillot) or from the following districts: 75010, 75011, 75012, 75013, 75018, 75019 or 75020.
- Enjoy an afternoon tour to Giverny
- See the home of Claude Monet
- Visit the lily ponds of Monet's most famous paintings
- Admire the garden's quaint Japanese bridge
- Experience the Clos Normand archways which offer painters the perfect palette
- Tour the Musee des Impressionnismes - the Museum of Impressionism
Experience the famous gardens that fill Monet's paintings. View the water garden shaded by weeping willows, with the famous Japanese bridge, wisterias, azaleas, and the well-known lily ponds. Enjoy the quaint charm of Monet's home as you admire the precious collection of Japanese engravings on display.
Stop at the Nympheas studio, home to the Foundation's Shop, where you can choose to pick up a souvenir. See the Clos Normand with its archways of climbing plants entwined around brilliantly colored shrubs, offering the perfect palette from spring to autumn.
Wander around the village that attracted large numbers of American artists between 1883 and 1920. These men and women soon formed an important artist's colony in the village of Giverny.
Visit the Museum of Impressionism (the Musee des Impressionnismes Giverny) filled with the Franco-American contribution to the history of art. Be inspired by the Impressionist Movement before returning to Paris.
- Transportation by deluxe minibus
- Hotel pick-up and drop (if option booked)
- Entrance ticket to Monet's House and Gardens
- Entrance ticket to the American Museum
Meet at 41 Avenue De La Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. The nearest Metro Stops are Ecole Militaire on line 8, Trocadero on line 6 or 9 or Pont de l'alma on the REC C train.
Product ID: 1699