Experience a fantastic full-day's rafting on Nepal's most popular river, the Trishuli. Surrounded by stunning scenery, the Trishuli River is the perfect place to enjoy rafting at its best. This tour includes full support from a professional rafting guide.
What to Expect
With its impressive gorges, exciting rapids and easy proximity to Kathmandu, Trishuli River is the most popular rafting location in Nepal. On this full-day trip you will be collected from your Kathmandu accommodation at about 7:00, before traveling approximately 2.5 hours to Charaundi, the rafting launch point. After the crew assembles the raft, they will explain in detail the safety equipment and proper procedures before you and your group set out on the river.
The Trishuli River offers rafters a true ‘wilderness’ experience with its surrounds of unsullied beaches and unspoilt scenery. Its rapids are big and exciting but relatively safe. Flips (where the raft capsizes) or other accidents are rare in normal water conditions. If you wish, there is the option to walk around the few more difficult rapids.
After several hours rafting, plus a stop for lunch, you will be driven back to your hotel in Kathmandu. Your tour provider Mosaic Adventures has many years professional rafting experience on all the Nepalese rivers and promises to make your Trishuli River Rafting a memorable trip of a lifetime.
- Private transportation to rafting starting point and back (Car or Hiace depend on your group size)
- Rafting guide and support
- All rafting equipment such as self-bailing rafts, life jackets and safety equipment
- Paddle top, helmets and waterproof gear bags
- All national park and rafting permits and fees
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, phone, and laundry
Know Before You Go
You need to bring the following things on your Trishuli River rafting trip:
• Water bottle
• Sandals/flip flops
• Spare pair of trousers, full sleeved shirt and t-shirt
• River wears, shorts and swimming costume
• Personal spending (for bottled drinks, tips and small souvenirs)