This tour will fill your day with fun and memorable activities that will blow your mind. Expect to be pampered from start to finish.
What to Expect
The tour begins in George Town the capitol of the Cayman Islands, then you will drive through west bay road where you'll see many luxurious hotels, condos, shopping centers, fine restaurants and many more places of interest, also learn about the island's history and wonders as you make your way to the west side of island.
The first stop is the Governors Mansion which is located right on the 7-Mile Beach stretch. The second stop will be at the rock formations known as 'Hell'. After some time exploring this area the next stop will be at the Tortuga Rum Cake Factory and the Dolphin Park. After each of these brief stops we will arrive at 7 Mile - Royal Palms Beach where you'll spend 2 hours. Here you can enjoy water sports, restaurants, bars, showers, restrooms and other facilities (additional cost).
Last but not least, you will drive through the town of Camana Bay. This newly built town stands out with it's modern architectural building designs and proximity to the International University.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (George town and West bay road area only)
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and snacks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know Before You Go
• Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
• Minimum numbers apply.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.