Dolphin Swim Adventure at Grand CaymanProduct ID: 71300
From £132 per personBook now
- Interact for 45 minutes with friendly dolphins, and perform the boogie push and belly ride activity along with other fun interactions!
- Learn about the dolphin's anatomy
- Get an up-close experience with the friendliest marine mammals
They will tenderly say hello with their fins, kiss you, hug you, and sing for you. The Dolphin Swim Adventure also includes the famous belly ride, where you will speed through the water as the dolphin swims backwards and pulls you along.
After your dolphin interaction, be sure to enjoy the British Island, one of the Caribbean greatest treasures. Dolphin Discovery cute marine mammals are waiting for you.
- Access to the facilities: lockers, showers, restrooms
- Transportation to Dolphin Discovery Grand Cayman facilities
- Meals and beverages
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Grand Cayman
- Admission to the Turtle Farm
Take a taxi to Dolphin Discovery, that is located at the West Bay Road, crossing the street from Turtle Farm, approximately 15 minutes from George Town. West Bay taxis from downtown cost approximately $20 Grand Cayman Dollars. (Open in Google Maps)
In Grand Cayman, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
Product ID: 71300