A "must do" when visiting the Cayman Islands! Two of the biggest attractions of the Island combined into one tour, something for everyone to enjoy.
What to Expect
The tour begins with a warm welcoming and a brief introduction of the Islands, while seating in air condition comfort your guide will transport you to the marina where a boat will be waiting to take you to swim with some amazing creatures.
The site is called Stingray City, the first part of your fun day starts here. Feed and pet friendly oversize stingrays and other surrounding fish. Upon your return to shore approximately 2 hours later, your guide will pick you up and take you to the Turtle farm for part two of your fun day.
Located on the west side of the Island, this site is home to nearly 400 green sea turtles some weighing almost 300lbs, among other wildlife animals. The park offers a variety of activities for different age groups to enjoy, interact with baby turtles, watch “smiley” the last fresh/salt water crocodile on the Island get fed, snorkel in their salt-water lagoon, visit the predator’s tank, stop by their restaurant and try some local food, at your own expense, or simply relax by the pool. The tour will conclude at the your original pick-up location.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (George town and West bay road area only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Transport by boat
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional driver/guide
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, activity or a refund.