Party like a rock star! Get taken from site to site in air-conditioned comfort and live it up. Sip on homemade beers and local distilled rum the entire way. This tour will make you wanna stay.
What to Expect
After meeting your designated tour guide you will be transported to Cayman’s only rum distillery for a private tour in their facility and rum tasting. Then continue to the Caybrew Beer Factory for free samples of the Island’s most wanted beers - Caybrew, CayLight, Ironshore Bock, White Tip Lager and the 345 Stout, all there for you to try.
Next, you will be taken to the Ice Bar, yes an ice bar! Visit the only -5 degree bar in the Cayman Islands where friendly staff members will welcome you with a complimentary drink. Then head over to Margarita Ville for more drinks and friendly faces. Carlos & Martin Tex-Mex Cantina will follow, a very famous spot located on west bay road, one of the Island’s most busy and live areas surrounded by hotels, restaurants, night clubs and other commercial properties. There will be a few more stops at other local bars before you are returned to the pick-up location where the tour will end.
- Pickup and drop-off (George town and West bay road area only or port)
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Rum tasting
- Complimentary drinks
What's Not Included
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and snacks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years
• Photo ID required
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• The tour will involve entry into third party premises, and you acknowledge that you will subject to the rules and regulations of these premises upon entry
• Reservations for customers traveling on Carnival will be canceled. This tour can be purchased aboard Carnival ships. Note this will apply to Carnival passengers only