Genova is famous for its museums, so make sure you don’t miss a thing with this practical and convenient card! Get free access to 22 museums and free public transport (only with bus add-on), giving you the chance to explore and learn at your own pace.
What to Expect
Genova is famous for its museums and you have the chance to see the best of the best with this Genova Museum Card.
The Genova museum card is all inclusive. You’ll save money and stay flexible as you get access to 21 museums, free use of public transport (only if you buy the bus inclusion), and discounts at many tourist services and other city attractions.
Take in all the culture and sights of this stunning Italian port city over either 24 or 48 hours, with free access to the following museums.
• Musei di Strada Nuova - Palazzi Rosso, Bianco, Tursi
• Galata Museo del Mare
• Castello D’Albertis - Museo delle Culture del Mondo
• Museo Navale di Pegli
• Commenda di Prè
• Galleria d’Arte Moderna
• Raccolte Frugone
• Museo Giannettino Luxoro
• Museo d’Arte Orientale Edoardo Chiossone
• Museo di Sant’Agostino
• Museo del Risorgimento
• Museo d’Arte Contemporanea Villa Croce
• Museo di Storia Naturale Giacomo Doria
• Museo di Archeologia Ligure
• Museo di Storia e Cultura Contadina
• Museo del Tesoro della Cattedrale di San Lorenzo
• Galleria Nazionale di Palazzo Spinola
• Museo di Palazzo Reale
• Museo dell’Accademia Ligustica di Belle Arti
• Museo Diocesano
So don’t miss a thing in Genova with this museum card!
What's Not Included
- Bus inclusion/public transportation (can be booked as an add-on)
After booking, you can pick up your Genova Museum card one of the following Lovingenova Tourist Info Center:
Via Garibaldi 12 R - 16124 Genoa
Piazza Caricamento - 16124 Genoa
Know Before You Go
The card is valid from your first visit or your first travel by bus if you bought the bus inclusion.
Please note that the 22 city museums will be closed on: Mondays, 1st and 6th of January, Easter Sunday and Monday, 25th of April, 1st of May, 2nd of June, 24th of June, 15th of August, 1st of November, 8th of December, 25th and 26th of December.