Head to Annecy, the Venice of the Alps, and enjoy an orientation and free time to explore on your own. Tour Geneva from its international district to its historic old town, and see the city’s landmarks and the offices of organizations headquartered here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, French
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Annecy is located in France therefore you must have a valid passport with you on the day of your excursion
- The boat cruise may be canceled in the event of adverse weather (you will be refunded in this case)