Discover Malbork Castle, one of the most valuable monuments of Polish architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the history of the Teutonic Order and explore the largest gothic fortress in Europe.
What to Expect
On this 5-hour tour, a qualified guide will share with you the most interesting stories relating to Malbork Castle. The tour includes sightseeing the 14th-century Palace of the Grand Master, at one time the residence of the so-called Grand Master of the Teutonic Order, as well as a visit of St. Mary's Church and of the castle’s various permanent and temporary exhibitions.
Malbork Castle, beautifully situated by the River Nogat, is currently considered the biggest gothic fortress in Europe and is an impressive example of medieval defense architecture. In 1997 it was entered on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list, and it is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and significant monuments in Poland.
- English or German-speaking tour guide
- Transportation with an English-speaking driver
- Entrance tickets to Malbork Castle
- Parking fees
Know Before You Go
• Pick-up is available from hotels in Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia
• English tours run at 09:30, 12:30,
• German tours run at 09:00, 11:30,
• Russian tours run at 09:00 and 11:30