During this tour, you will learn about invasion of Poland by the military forces of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union. You can listen to how the Polish army fought, devoting their lives for the freedom of Poland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, Polish, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that pickup from your hotel is only possible from Gdansk Old Town (guests from outside Gdansk Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation)
- Guests who have accommodation outside Gdansk Old Town, or who have not provided hotel details, should meet their guide in front of the Hilton Hotel, Targ Rybny 1, 80-838 Gdańsk)