Travel back to the 1980s of Communist Poland on a guided tour in Gdansk. Discover the history of the Polish trade union at the European Solidarity Centre and learn about the civil resistance movement.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Norwegian, Swedish, English, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the Monument to the Fallen Shipyard Workers of 1970, Plac Solidarności, 80-001 GdańskOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Pickup service is available only in the area of Gdansk Old Town. It means that your Private Guide will meet you at your accommodation if it is located within 1,5 km from the meeting point. If your accommodation does not meet these criteria, the tour itinerary may be changed accordingly
- If you provide your accommodation address when making a booking, we will arrange for the guide to pick you up from this Gdansk Old Town address. Otherwise, the guide will meet you at the specified meeting point
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that Gdansk Shipyard is closed on Saturdays and Sundays