Take a tour of the Polish port city of Gdansk, and learn about its history and struggles through the decades. Starting at Westerplatte, where WWII began, visit this beautiful city's most important landmarks in its long struggle for freedom and justice.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please choose your tour language when making your booking.