Dive deep into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park's rich past and present on this narrated tour. Hear fascinating accounts of Cherokee history and ancestral legends and find the park’s most vibrant natural wonders as you drive through the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Begin your tour at the Oconaluftee Visitor Centre. Check your email before you begin driving to download the Action Tour Guide app, enter your unique password from your email, and access your tour. From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- * Your own vehicle
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour and no guide will accompany you. The Action Tour Guide app functions as a guide, an audio tour, and a map all in one.
- This tour is valid forever from the moment of booking. You will not need to change the booking if your travel plans change.