Enjoy a day trip to historic Inis Oírr, the smallest of the Aran Islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a luxury ferry from Galway to the smallest of the Aran Islands
- Immerse yourself in the small fishing village atmosphere
- Experience white sandy beaches, O'Brien's Castle or the Plassey Shipwreck
- Relax in one of the island's bars, restaurants or tea rooms
- Return ferry to Inis Oírr from Rossaveel Harbour.
- Parking fees at Rossaveel Harbour
- Tours on the island
- Transportation from and to meeting point
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Exchange your voucher for a ferry ticket at the ferry terminal in Rossaveel. You can also exchange your voucher atthe Aran Island Ferries offices in Galway city at 37-39 Forster Street, or the Kinlay House Hostel (ground floor), Merchants Road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Sailing time to Inis Oírr is approximately 55 minutes
- Outbound ferry departs from Rossaveel Harbor at 10:30 AM
- Return ferry departs from Inis Oírr pier at 4:30 PM
- Allow one hour driving time from the Galway city to the port (23 miles)
- It is recommended to be at the port 30 minutes prior to departure
- Parking is available at the pier
- Dogs are allowed on board, if kept on a lead and on the outside deck at all times