Enjoy an in-depth fully-guided tour of Galway city and Claddagh. Explore the city streets with an expert local guide discovering the heart of the city, its culture, history, and people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience a fully guided tour of Galway City and its top sights
- Explore Galway’s Latin Quarter including Kirwan’s Lane, crammed with medieval highlights
- Visit the 14th-century St. Nicholas’s Church, where Christopher Columbus worshipped
- See Galway’s famous, world-class Druid Theatre
- Discover the Village of Claddagh home of the famous Claddagh ring
- Easy access entrance tickets to The Museum of Galway
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. Meet your guide in front of the 17th Century “Browne” doorway, situated on Eyre Square, facing the Bank of Ireland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This walk covers about 1-1.5 miles overall at a gentle pace. There are occasional opportunities to sit, use the bathroom, and get something to drink if needed.
- All participants should be in good health.
- Wheelchairs, motorized scooters, or any other device to assist mobility are not recommended, as it cannot be guaranteed that all footpaths/sidewalks/curbs will have suitable ADA/EU compliant ramps.
- Minimum numbers apply; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation.
- Changes or cancellations requested less than 24 hours before the tour departure time cannot be accommodated.