See the dramatic landscapes of the Cliffs of Moher and The Burren on an amazing coach trip from Galway. Marvel at the rugged coastline and windswept landscapes of the Wild Atlantic Way, and get the chance to interact with birds of prey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Galway New Coach Station in the Seán Duggan Centre on the corner of Forster Street and Fairgreen Avenue, across from the Discover Ireland Tourist Information Centre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves a fair amount of walking. It is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes. If the weather forecast is anything other than 100% sunshine, bring a rain jacket. The coach is climate controlled, but in the winter months you should bring a scarf and/or gloves to keep you warm when you are outside.