Mini Galapagos 3-Day TourProduct ID: 8353
From £364.32 per personBook now
- Santa Cruz highlands, Natural Tortoise Reserve, Lava Tubes & Charles Darwin Research Station
- Take a yacht tour on the bay and visit La Loberia to see the sea lions (Santa Cruz Island))
- Organic Coffee Farm
Day 1 : Welcome at the Baltra airport and free transfer by bus to the tip of the Itabaca canal, , where you will proceed by a public ferry service in the Island of Santa Cruz. Transport will be waiting in order to transfer you to Puerto Ayora, area where the hotels are located on the Island. On the way, you will have the opportunity to visit the lava tunnels and a Turtle reserve. Visit to the Scientific Charles Darwin Station, where you can learn more about the Galápagos Islands; the species that live in this enchanted place, its origin, the theory of Evolution, the conservation programs, and observe some Giant Turtles in captivity. Accommodation.
Day 2 : Breakfast at hotel. In the morning excursion to Tortuga Bay Beach, after 40minute walk (approx.) we will arrive to this magic place, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Galapagos!, with white sand and green mangroves.
“Playa mansa” is where we can swim and enjoy of the beach. Free time for lunch (not included).In the afternoon, tour around the bay on board a yacht, starting with a visit to “La Loberia”, named because of the presence of sea lions. Here you will be able to swim or snorkel. Then we proceed with our tour to the “Canal del Amor”, a marvelous site where nature gives us an unforgettable view; at the end of this channel, just a few meters forward, a viewpoint where we can observe reef sharks; from here we continue with a short walk to see the marine iguanas that inhabit in “Playa de los Perros”. Punta Estrada will also be visited. Return to Puerto Ayora.
*Note: shipping used in this excursion is a boat engine with capacity for 12 people. This tour only takes place Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
Day 3 : Breakfast at hotel.
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel to go to the canal of Itabaca, where a ferry will take you to Baltra Island. At the port you will board a bus of your airline that takes you to the airport. En route you are going to visit a coffee plantation which is part of a social responsibility program. The encouragement for the organic coffee cultivation contributes to the conservation of plants and soil and therefore is deemed to be a perfect model of sustainable tourism.
* Your exact itinerary in Galapagos may change due to climate conditions, operations, logistics and availability. Gray Line reserves the right to make any changes as necessary, as the safety of our passengers is our number one priority.
- Bilingual guide
- Transfers IN/OUT (Baltra´s Airport)
- All internal transfers
- 2 Nights accommodation in Santa Cruz (Puerto Ayora)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Listed excursions and visits
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Airfare to/from Baltra Airport
- Transit Control Card (USD 10.00)
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee (Adult: USD 100.00 - Child under 12 USD 50.00)
- Additional Food & Beverages
The hotel category for your stay is: Superior Tourist - 3.5 stars.
Your exact itinerary in Galapagos may change due to climate conditions, operations, logistics and availability. Gray Line reserves the right to make any changes necessary as the safety of our passengers is our number one priority.
Programs to the Galapagos do not include entrance fees to the National Park: USD 50 (Andean Pact and Mercosur), USD 100 (other countries), or USD 20 (with a TCT Transit Card).
Product ID: 8353