Watch the sunset off the coast of Madeira on a 3-hour evening catamaran cruise from Funchal. Marvel the changing colors of the sea and reflective waters. Look for native dolphin and whales swimming in the Atlantic Ocean, and much more.
What to Expect
Experience the changing colors of the sunset and reflections on the water from a unique perspective as you take a 3-hour catamaran cruise off the coast of Madeira from Funchal.
Meet at the Marina do Funchal to climb aboard the catamaran and cruise along the south coast of Madeira. If the winds are favorable, prepare to hoist the sails for a relaxing cruise sensation. Be transported by the winds as you look for whales and dolphins playing in the waves.
A qualified crew will provide detailed information in English and Portuguese about the cetaceans you may spot, as well as other technical and historic information to ensure a complete and unique experience. If there are no sightings of dolphins or whales, you will be offered a 2nd trip entirely free.
Put on a wind-shield and warm clothes (recommended), and experience the sunset trip and peaceful melody of the ocean from a new perspective.
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Meet at the Marina do Funchal, Loja 9, 9000-005 Funchal, VMT Madeira (Catamaran Trips)
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please bring a windbreaker and sunscreen. In the summer time, you can also bring a towel and your swimwear
• The catamarans are equipped with toilets, and a bar serving snacks and beverages
• Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the local operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
• Please note that tours may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the minimum requirements, or in the event of bad weather conditions. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund