Spend an enjoyable half day on a tour from Funchal to the northwest coast of the island of Madeira. Marvel at the landscapes created by volcanic activity over the centuries. Visit the caves in São Vicente and the Volcanism Center.
What to Expect
Explore the scenic northwest coast of Madeira on this 4-hour tour from Funchal.
The tour begins with a pick-up at your hotel in Funchal or at a hotel that’s located on the way to São Vicente. During the drive to São Vicente, you’ll take in the stunning natural scenery, some of which was created over the centuries by the effects of volcanic activity.
Stop for a free tour of the São Vicente Caves and Volcanism Center. Later on you’ll also have the opportunity to visit the Bridal Veil, one of the largest waterfalls on the island.
At the end of the tour you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick-up at Funchal hotels and hotels on the way to São Vicente
- Entrance to the caves and the São Vicente Volcanism Center
- Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities
- 10 percent discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus tickets
What's Not Included
- Admission to museums and monuments
- Hotel drop off