Serra de Água Valley: 4-Hour Levada WalkProduct ID: 70135
From £23.58 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up at selected hotels in Funchal (for hotels located outside of Funchal, extra fees apply)
- Take a walk along a pleasant and easy trail that’s accessible throughout the year
- Enjoy the landscapes of green fields and carefully worked plantations
- See a wide variety of native flora and fauna
Your route on this half-day program will take in the most scenic landscapes of Madeira’s 65km-long levada.
The walk is an easy and pleasant one. You’ll be able to see a wide variety of flora and fauna native to the area.
This is a unique opportunity to soak up the natural beauty of the central region of the island.
- All taxes and fuel surcharges
Meet in front of the Lido Tours shop in the Lido area: Estrada Monumental 284, Centro Comercial Monumental Lido, Funchal, Madeira 9000-100, Portugal (Open in Google Maps)
• Be sure to bring your own food, as food will not be available for purchase anywhere along the walk route
Product ID: 70135