Learn how to surf on a beautiful beach in Fuerteventura with 2-hour surf lesson suitable for the entire family, friends, single, everybody. Get helpful hints on how to stand up on the waves from a professional instructor!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is possible from your hotel or apartment in the Caleta de Fuste area, Puerto del Rosario, or Corralejo. If you have your car and stay in a location not mentioned here, or just you want to use your own car, you can book and enjoy the activity. In this case, we meet directly on the beach Pick-up NO possible for South island (Gran Tarajal, Costa Calma, Morro Jable)
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please bring your swimming costume, a towel, and sunscreen
- You must be at least 6 years old to take part
- You must be able to swim and in good physical health
- Places are limited
- .The class schedule may change depending on the sea conditions and the level of the participants.
- Please note that the lesson is 2-hours long and the total activity duration is 4 to 5 hours, including transfers
- Pickup is available from your hotel or apartment in the Caleta de Fuste area, Puerto del Rosario. If you're staying outside of these areas, please contact the school
- . If you have your car and stay in a location not mentioned here, or just you want to use your own car, you can book and enjoy the activity. In this case, we meet directly on the beach